It is a fact that there are many overweight people in the world, and many of them want to find the quickest way to lose weight. While it is also true that excess body fat is unhealthy to a person but what is also terrible is having to lose a lot of weight in a short time without an effective technique.
What does it mean to lose 10 pounds in 1 Week?
To be able to lose 10 pounds in 1 week, you need to be clear in your mind on what it means. To clearly and specifically understand what it means to lose ten pounds in a week, you have to believe that; that is what you want, you have to want to lose these extra weight so much that you are willing to even control your intake of fat products in your body. The only way to get to this is to by understanding your Whys(reasons) to want to lose 10 pounds in 1 week.
Without understanding your reasons to this, you won't be able to sustain the meaning of it. You see once a goal is attached to a purpose, it becomes meaningful and effective, and from there onwards you can easily see results quickly and fast. I once had this in mind on wanting to lose ten pounds in a week, and had all the energy to find out as many ways there are to my troubled question. I found lots of information and techniques to this but with no any significant results on my own self.
But once I was able to attach my reasons to wanting what I want, I managed to see results in a matter of days. This drove me crazy to take action as I clearly understood my reasons which helped me understand clearly on what it means to lose 10 pounds in 1 week. Some of my reasons were;
::I wanted to lose those extra pounds so as to protect my health, my health started getting in trouble due to this and had to seriously take action on that.
::I wanted to increase my attractiveness to the people I encounter, wanted also to meet my perfect partner and had to find ways to increase my sexiness, haha.
::My third reason was to increase my energy and reduce all the laziness that was caused by the excessive fats I had at the time.
So those were some of my major and basic reasons that enabled me to take action and finally be able to lose ten pounds in a week. I advise you to do the same before doing anything on losing weight. Do this first and I seriously guarantee you success in a matter of days.
What are your WHYs???
I am preparing another post on more tips to the question of how can I lose 10 pounds in a week?, so keep visiting my blog as I reveal some tips and techniques that really had greater effects on my body and self esteem as well.
Rooting for ya,
Cheers!!!
______________________________________________________
By the way If you want to jump directly to a program that helped me on this then I urge you to check it out on the next page. Click here now.
No comments:
Post a Comment